Several search options are provided on the right side of your screen if you use a regular internet browser. Click “Recent posts” if you use a mobile devices with a small screen.
More options to make it easier to explore India’s tribal cultural heritage
- Search tips – using categories and tags to find contents
- Search tips: names of tribal communities, regions and states of India
For teachers and learners
- consider using the Safe Google Search link (provided here just as on regular posts)
- for general orientation, choose from “Browse more contents by category” (right column on a regular browser window)
- select Search select periodicals for a fair idea as regards the challenges faced by tribal communities in Indian society; and to also appreciate the opportunities now available to tribal youth in several regions
- Updates on any government-related issue concerning the welfare of India’s tribal communities are found in the following news section:
More Search tips
- Sitemaps give a more comprehensive as well as up to date choice of contents (also accessible via the main menu)
- find a resource on archive.org – The Internet Archive
- refer to Indian publications in print: tribal cultural heritage
- refer to a special map with select press snippets
- explore the media contents of this website and external links with the help of the map seen below
All contents are continually updated and categorized. Feel free to suggest a resource!